We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

A nice day

Today was a nice day in that Grandma Nancy came over and watched Ellie and Ethan while John and Sarah got to spend a good part of the day together. Ellie had a friend over for a while and enjoyed some play time. She also got 6 new fish for her fish tank. Also, every night John and Sarah are enjoying a special time of reading and snuggling with the kids before bedtime.

Tomorrow Ellie will have her blood levels checked again to see if they are maintaining on their own.

Praise the Lord for special family time!

Please pray:

1.) For healing for Ellie.

2.) For strength, comfort, and wisdom for John and Sarah.

3.) For comfort for Ethan.

2 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear John and Sarah,
My heart broke when I heard about little Ellie's cancer! Please know that we are praying for you and your family. This blog site is a great way to stay updated. It's looks like there are people all over the globe praying for Ellie...what a comfort and blessing!
Love,
Theresa, Dan, Noah and Gloria Gustafson

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear John and Sarah,
I received this information on Ellie from my sister Dot Herndon. My wife and myself have included her within my prayers and added her name to our church's book of the sick. I will also forward her name to several of my friends who will put her on their prayer lists. God Answers Prayers.
James & Vickie Bowden

 

Post a Comment

<< Home