We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The End of Day 2

Ellie is sleeping like an angel...it is a drug-induced sleep, but for tonight I will take it. She did beautifully all day - I was so pleased - but by bedtime, her stomach hurt so badly that we had to give her something for the pain and nausea. I'm starting to get a little nervous about the next couple of days. Day three of chemo starts at three in the morning and I'm afraid that we will see more of the cumulative effects of the drugs. Again, no matter what tomorrow brings, we have still had two good eating days...and for that I am thankful! I guess I'm getting ahead of myself agian - I will wait for tomorrow...and the grace that will come when we get there.

5 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah!
Our family sent you guys a little Christmas package about a week ago. (to 1000 East First St.) Just making sure you got it...I will trace it if you didn't. My kids wanted to wish Ellie and Ethan a Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday. We check on Ellie several times a day. My 4 year old sits at the computer and tells me, "I want to check on Ellie." :-)I pray for you often throughout my day. We have our church praying too. I wish I was there to sit with you! - Carla

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger eve said...

Lots of love, Miss Ellie!

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I send a package to Ellie and Ethan too? I wrote a couple days ago from Indonesia. :) It is an honor to pray for you and your family!
My name is Sharon, and I heard about your site from our friend, Karen Whatley. When you have a moment, can you send info to me at: istribaik@yahoo.com? My family would love to send something to them from this side of the world, sharing our love with them from here.
So many are praying I know, and I know that you and your precious Ellie are very dear to our Father's heart! Oh how He weeps alongside of you.
I will carry you to Jesus...He is everything you need..I will carry you to Jesus on my knees...

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ellie,
This is a message from Aleah and Grace Schweizer. We been at Circle Community Church since we were tiny, and have known the Snyders for several years now. We just wanted to let you know that you are such an encouragement to everyone who hears about you! There are so many people praying for you including a school, church, and an Awana club! You are a strong person, you are forever and always in our prayers! :D :)

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you all!

Carla: I'm checking on he package - it must have come when we were in the hospital. Thanks so much!

Sharon: I will email you. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home