We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Chemo Begins Today

I just wanted to get a quick note out to let you know that Ellie will be starting on her sixth round of chemo today! We have to be at the hospital at 7:30 a.m. This will be a new experience for us, as the chemo is done outpatient here. We will go to the hospital every morning and will return "home" later in the day. I think that it will be o.k. and Ellie is glad to be able to sleep in her bed every night. It is just a little disconcerting for me, but I think that we will get used to it. I will let you know how things go...

1 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

I'm praying for all of you, I hope this round goes well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home