We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Checking in...

Things are still as crazy as they were on my last update... The progress on the house has been great! There is paint on the walls, which thrills me to no end. Flooring is next. I will try to get pictures soon for you.

Ellie had a belated birthday party last night. She had a blast! Ginger has been working and planning the party to make it special, and when I asked Ellie if it was all that she hoped it would be, she gave me a sweet little smile and said "even more." We were even able to have a couple of friends over to celebrate with her, and Bailey and Codey put the "special" quotient right over the top. I'll get the pictures posted soon, but I wanted to at least get a quick update out now.

So far Ellie has been feeling pretty well. She has some tired times, but that's about the worst of it. She mostly has good energy and continues to hum and sing through the days. We are so looking forward to having a home again... just having a spot to be, and maybe even be able to stop the spinning... at long last. Imagine that!

7 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger LindaSue said...

Having a birthday party every month would be just about right! Good to hear your nest is about ready to be "feathered" - we women do like our own spaces. Thank you for the update - good to hear about visits, parties and sweet girl smiles!

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger pk said...

Yes dear ones i do imagine this and more for all of you. praying heartily to our Lord for blessings , health and peace for each one.

Always look forward to pictures, especially happy birthday ones !! Happy to you Ellie !! and to everyone else there celebrating with you !

much love and hugs pk

 
At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear about the house getting finished up so quickly. I look forward to the pictures. I am so happy you will have your own place as a family soon! We're praying...
-Kristina & Alexa

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah,

How wonderful for your family to have your own space! So good to hear of Ellie's birthday and look so forward to pictures.... You are still in our hearts and prayers daily!!
Love,
The Haviland's

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Gerry said...

Sounds like Ellie is celebrating in a great way!!! It's so nice to hear of your lives and that the house is progressing well. I enjoyed seeing Ellie and Maddie in their fabulous tents!!! I wish you all peace and happiness. Gerry

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear Ellie,
We are praying for you. We read your blog to find out how you are. happy birthday- late! My name is Mikayla and I am six, almost seven. I have two sisters and one brother. I liked to watch you dance. Thank you for the movies that you put on. My family will keep praying.
Love, Mikayla

 
At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone,

Ginger you're a wonderful Aunt and Party Coordinator! I look forward to seeing pictures of the birthday party. Ellie thank you for showing me some of your dance steps. I enjoyed keeping you company while your party planners were busy. Many Blessings, Cindy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home