We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

hi...

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting lately. I have been so busy. Even now I just don't have much to say, but I just had to at least let you know that we are still alive. We have been mostly just busy with work (and Ethan with school). Our weeks are falling into a routine...

Alarms go off earlier than I ever knew was possible and John and I spend about 15 minutes drinking coffee on the sofa and catching up. Then John leaves to get an early start for work while I get ready, wake Ethan up and get him ready for school. I drop Ethan and our neighbor's son off at school around 7:45 and drive about 40 minutes to work. John's parents pick Ethan up at noon, and then John gets him when he's done working (anywhere from early to late afternoon depending on the day). I arrive home anywhere from 6:00 to 7:00p.m. By the time the weekend rolls around, the house is a mess and there are countless loads of laundry to catch up on. Then there's church on Sunday. And then it's Monday morning again. I'm sure that only three days have gone by sometimes, and it turns out to be two weeks!

So that's the short version... I will write more later, but as you can tell, I'm tired. I miss you guys...

5 Comments:

At 5:08 AM, Blogger LindaSue said...

and we miss you - glad you have what sounds like a very normal routine - normal is good! does seem like weeks fly by in about 3 days though. Bless y'all - what is Ethan going to be for Halloween???

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

You are much to busy! We need a slumber party. :) Oh, did my mom tell you my news?

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger britta said...

I miss you too!

My Monday's and Tuesday's are slow...and then all of a sudden it is Friday!!!

Love ya!

 
At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Mema in SC said...

It is good to hear from you and to know that things are at least as close to normal as life gets. Just don't get so busy there is no time for God and family. Thanks for posting!

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah,

We miss you too! Please know that even in our silence your family is still in our hearts and prayers!!

Love,
The Haviland's

 

Post a Comment

<< Home