We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

In other news...

John turned 40 today!! Some might say that it's a miracle that he has lived this long, as he has tried nearly every dangerous and adventurous thing he possibly could squeeze into 40 years. I have no doubt that the next few decades will hold more of the same... But that is one of the things that I love the most about John - he holds nothing back in his quest to experience life!

So, I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my sweetie! I found this card for him that I just loved. The front has a winding road through mountains and trees and it says "I'd follow you to the ends of the earth and back". On the inside it says "It's like you put my heart in GPS mode." I don't guess there's any more I can add to that... it's exactly how I feel.

4 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

What a sweet card, Sarah, & so perfect! Happy birthday, John!

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

Happy Birthday to John from the McAlisters.....where have the years gone??
Love,
Dale & Barb McAlister

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Another Blog said...

Happy Birthday John.

Agapé

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah - I am just catching up on all your news. First, Congratulations on the job! You sound so happy. Don't worry about laundry and dust, etc., it will always be there. Your boss is lucky to have found you. Praying for your brother and that his surgery went well - knee and pain surgery (too many for one person). I hope Ethan is enjoying school and making new friends. Happy belated 40th to John. May he enjoy a blessed year and time with you all. Always thinking of you. Gerry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home