We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Yippee

Oh look... Ellie's picture is back! I don't know what that is about, but I'm relieved. :-)

Work is going well. I'm tired, but happy. Life is just so different these days. I hate myself for saying so, but things are falling into a routine. Ugh. I do NOT like that word. I feel like a little bird who just got put in a cage. Thankfully, life in the cage is lovely and happy. You know, it's not so much that I really need to fly... I just like to know that I could if I wanted to! I suppose boundaries are a good thing for me. Sometimes too much freedom goes to my head... if the cage suddenly disappeared I'd nearly kill myself trying to fly in all directions at the same time! And then end up right back on the perch deciding that I really didn't want to go anywhere after all.

I know. It's exhausting being me.

4 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, Blogger Melissa G said...

Glad Ellie's picture is back!

And those are some wise words we all need to remember.

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Amy said...

I'm so glad Ellie's photo is back and that you are enjoying your job. I also enjoyed imagined you trying to fly everywhere at once!

 
At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could easily translate that from where Paul says that he does the things he doesn't want to and doesn't do the things he should...

And it's good when our "boundaries fall in pleasant places".

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Mrs said...

Glad for your "new normal," Sarah! We still pray for your sweet family, including your brother, Chad.

Glad you're still posting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home