We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Home again!

Sarah and Ellie were surprised to get the news this morning that they could go home! They packed up and arrived in their own abode at 2:30 this afternoon. Ellie is still in the time where the chemo is working and her body is feeling the effects, but she's happy to be home! She's also excited about 2 new fish! Over the next several days she will be struggling to deal with the pain and nausea well enough to eat. On Monday, they will go to have Ellie's blood tested and possibly have a transfusion.

John and Sarah would like to ask again that they not have visitors for a time because of how Ellie feels as well as her susceptibility to illness, but would love notes and cards and especially your prayers!

Praise God that Ellie is in the familiar surroundings of her home - and fish tank! Praise Him also that round 2 went fairly well!

Please pray:

1.) For healing for Ellie and for her comfort in the next few days.

2.) For comfort, strength, and wisdom for John and Sarah.

3.) For Sarah in particular as she cares for Ellie by herself instead of having the help of hospital staff.

4.) For Ethan to adjust to a new schedule of daytime with Stan and Pat and nighttime at home.

3 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ellie,

My name is Erika and I have been blessed to be a friend of Belinda's for the last 5 years. My family, our friends and I have been praying for all of you during this difficult time. I'm glad to read you are home. What will you name the fish?? God bless you and your family.

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Ellie and Sarah.
Love you both very much!

 
At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sarah;
I do not know if you remember me.
I use to go to Hiawassa and now we are in the new meeting in Clermont.
CeCe use to cut my hair.
Anyway, I have been trying to keep up on Ellie. Our prayers are with all of you.
I read where you are trying to use natural things and I think that is wonderful.
I do not know if you would be interested but I am on a product called Reliv which has been a Huge help to me and others. It boost the immune system. One thing is that it can be expensive. I have saved money on not going to Dr.s everytime I turn around for being sick. Plus I feel so much better.
If you care to hear more let me know, I know you are very busy with Ellie and the rest of the family.

Love in Christ
Wanda Price
e-mail Wandahasjoy@comcast.net
352 223-2618
Reliv.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home