We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Friday, November 10, 2006

One More Day in Isolation and a New Baby!

Vickie had her baby right around the time I posted last night - so another Thursday baby. Ella Ann Myers weighed in at over 8 lbs. (I can't remember the oz.) and 22 inches long! I haven't seen her yet, but she sounds wonderful! Vickie is tired but doing o.k. Thanks for praying.

Ellie had a harder day today. She didn't feel very well, so it was difficult for her to eat as much as I would have liked. Still, she perked up at the end of the day a little bit.

I won't be long-winded, I stayed up too late last night. Thanks so much for all of your love and prayers. We need it so much.

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so inspiring to read about your daughter and family and how you are handling things. We will keep praying for Ellie and your family. The Herndon's from Mayport, Fl Navy Base Chapel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home