We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

NB Children

I just wanted to update you about the three children that I asked prayer for. Courtney, Austin, and the 9 year old boy have all died. Courtney was the last. She died very early this morning. Thank you so much for praying, and please continue to pray for the broken hearted families who are left behind. Thanks so much!

4 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Another Blog said...

10-4

agapé

 
At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

I have been following their journals, shaking my head in sad wondering, and praying for them. I am always reminded of Ellie and your family when I see what they are going through. God bless you and all the other families with NB kids. What heartbreak it has been for so many.

Like the children's song says, "Heaven is going to be a wonderful place...

Love, Sheri

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh sarah....i'm so sorry.

jeni

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, Sarah, I know you feel their pain! I am truely sorry for the frest pain it must have brought you. I will pray for them and am always praying for you guys, you know I love you very much.
I have to say what an incredible blessing it is to speak with my sister... who is now also a sister in Christ, and I know it is partly because of her experience with Ellie and the AWESOME testimony to God's love and grace that you and John have given. I thank God for you coming into our lives, I am so glad John has you!
Aunt B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home