We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Thanks...

Thanks for praying for Gary! Mom said that the surgery went well and he's doing fine. He will probably be in some pain for a while, but he's getting around carefully without crutches! Thank you for your concern.

Sorry I haven't posted pictures of the house yet. I'm still not finished with the living room - some projects are taking longer than I thought and we've decided to move in this week while John's off. I'll put the finishing touches on the livingroom once we live there. I will be sure to get pictures out - I just want to wait until it's just the way that I can see it in my mind's eye.

Who knows... maybe my next post will be from my home!

6 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Another Blog said...

Glad to hear about Gary.

Agapé

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Sarah!!! We all look forward to seeing your nest....Thanks for keeping us a part of your lives!

We love you all,
The Haviland's

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger LindaSue said...

Good to hear Gary did well - looking forward to the pictures - you truly decorate and I simply furnish a house. Eager to see the chocolatey color scheme ( anything chocolate thrills me!)

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Mollie said...

You know, had a sweet moment with my kids last night watching American Idol - Jason, one of the contestants sang that version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow that you had on the blog. It was a great opportunity to talk about a little girl they've never met who is with Jesus now. Hope you got a chance to watch it!

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I just wanted to stop in and say that we have not forgotten about you and your family. Although you might not be getting hundreds of replies anymore we still think of you, pray for you and grieve for you.

Thank you for continuing to share your lives with us.
In His love, Kathy

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just thinking of you like crazy, S.

xoox jeni

 

Post a Comment

<< Home