We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Friday, August 08, 2008

Thought you'd like some visuals!

Just thought you would like this proof that we are suffering and wasting away in Montana... :-)
Photobucket

Our little climbing monkey! If Ethan sees a rock, he will climb it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Huckleberry picking:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My new walls. Notice that there are two different colored leaves - blue/green and gold.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ethan is literally climbing the walls! (And while I'm typing this, he is climbing me! He is, at this moment, sitting on my shoulders.)


New found skills for Duma. Yes, I let him do it in the house. Why? Because I'm crazy! And because there is only dirt and gravel outside. And because John hasn't seen him do it yet. But mostly because I'm crazy. (I just know that I will one day regret this...)

9 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger LindaSue said...

Trouble -With a capital 'T' and that rhymes with 'P' and that stands for 'pool'
That stands for pool- somehow skateboard doesn't go in the place of Pool but I immediately thought of The Music Man when I was reading about Duma's indoor skateboard adventures! Oh he is growing up so FAST
beautiful pictures - good to hear your voice also - love the decor - all leafy glade theme (not glade like the room deodorizer but like the place in a forest)

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger sumi said...

I pity you. What a dreadful place to live. LOL.

I am soooo scenery-starved here in Florida!

I like your leaves. That took a lot of work!

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the walls look beautiful, sarah! and that boy is SO big! thanks for posting more pictures - love you all so much! miss you!
-krissy

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Thoses leaves must have taken forever! Montana is very beautiful and I never knew that there was a real huckleberry.

 
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah those are breath taking views to have to suffer with I am not feeling the wasting away going on. I love the walls. You really start a decorating line and sell it to some major department store.

 
At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good pics, Sarah! Especially love the ones of the hands and the berries.

It is heartwarming to see that while you and your family have suffered such a loss, you can still see and enjoy the beauty of God's creation and live life to its fullest.

Call me if you get bored (but it isn't looking like boredom is part of your language right now!). We are at the fair this week with Gordy, bless his little pig heart. He will be pork chops within a week or two and Kristina will be sad but have a whole lot more $$$$.

We'd love to see you one of these days. Sheri :)

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,

Great to see more pictures! I love the leaves - they look really nice. I love the wall with that mirror!! I can't get over how big Ethan is...his is so adorable.

love, heather

 
At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just gonna have to come see you some day! :-) Every time you post pictures of the scenery out there, I am impressed!!

I love the paint job, too! :0)

~ dana c

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger zanesmommy said...

What beauty. I am a little jealous as I sit inside because it is 105+ outside. As for the skateboarding inside, can relate, only mine is balls. Love the wall! Now get Ethan to clean the ceilings while he is climbing the walls and you will have it made;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home