We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm in over my head...

I just heard this song by Brian Littrell today on the way to take Ethan to school. I couldn't wait to get home to share it with you...


(Click "POP-OUT PLAYER" at the bottom of the grey box)

data="http://www.myplaylist.org/mc/mp3player-othersite.swf?config=http://www.myplaylist.org/mc/config/config_black.xml&mywidth=435&myheight=270&playlist_url=http://www.myplaylist.org/loadplaylist.php?playlist=50430038">

value="http://www.myplaylist.org/mc/mp3player-othersite.swf?config=http://www.myplaylist.org/mc/config/config_black.xml&mywidth=435&myheight=270&playlist_url=http://www.myplaylist.org/loadplaylist.php?playlist=50430038">





I don't know about you on all this (cold in Montana) Tuesday morning, but I have to tell you... I'm definitely in over my head. And it's the best place in the world to be!

Over My Head

I tried to figure it out
Time and time again and time again
I guess there's just some things I'll never understand
'Cause Your ways aren't our ways
But deep down in my soul, down in my soul
There is one thing I know that I know

I'm in over my head
Right where I wanna be
I'm so lost within Your love
The love that always covers me
So high, so deep, so wide
A strong and cleansing tide
My soul has found a place to rest
I'm in over my head

I've been holding on
Now I'm letting go, just letting go
Gonna let Your love carry me away
I don't know where I'm going
But I'm surrounded by the truth
And I can feel the current pulling me
Deeper into You

I'm in over my head
Right where I wanna be
I'm so lost within Your love
The love that always covers me
So high, so deep, so wide
A strong and cleansing tide
My soul has found a place to rest
I'm in over my head

You see me for who I am
You did reach out Your hand
You made me understand
That Your love has always covered me

5 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger LindaSue said...

Lovely - I also treasure being in a sanctuary - being covered with His love. In my weakness His strength works! I'm with ya Sarah - right where I want to be!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Becky K. said...

You are so right. There is no better place to be...until we are in His physical Presence!

I love keeping up with your journey.

Grief is so, so painful and beautiful all at the same time.

I am only grieving my Dad and father-in-love...not a child...but I recognize the feelings you share. All I know for sure is that God is so near us when we are so broken. I don't know how people grieve without Him.

Blessings,

Becky K.

Becky K.

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't commented in some time but I check your blog every day. The song is wonderful and I am glad I am in over my head. You continue to uplift and encourage me as I read about your life, family, and the places you experience in the Lord. You are a woman of great faith. Be blessed as you continue to bless others.
Mema Tyler in SC

 
At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SONG. I AM GLAD TO BE IN OVER MY HEAD. THANK YOU JESUS. LOVE AND PRAYERS TO ALL OF YOU. SIMONS FAMILY

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Thanks - I needed that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home