We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hi

I decided that I'd better just log on and at least say "hi". I know it's hard to believe, but I just really don't have much to say. I was wracking my brain trying to think of something interesting or funny or even sad. But I've got nothing. Sorry. I guess it's just one of those boring kind of weeks.

Lots of love...

6 Comments:

At 3:46 AM, Blogger LindaSue said...

Hi right back atcha - not even any new music huh? It's that Montana cold - takes quite a bit just to do what must be done. Of course - it is 20 degrees at this moment in Texas

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Another Blog said...

Hi,

Perfect. Went along well with my morning tea.

Agapé

 
At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boring is sometimes good for the soul....

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

hee hee - that is when I share some "post from the past" or just a photo!

 
At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi back!!! Love you, miss you!! Aunt B

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger sumi said...

Hi Sarah! Thanks for peeking in quickly! Miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home