We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Road Trip!

I just wanted to let you know that I won't be posting until the end of the week. John and I are going on a little road trip to visit a friend that we haven't seen in years. She has just finished treatment for cancer, and after catching up on the phone for a bit, we decided that it would be great to go see her. Ethan will be staying over at the other house with Loretta and everyone, and going to school, while John and I are away. We leave tomorrow and get back on Thursday night. I hope you all have a great week, and I'll be checking back when we get home!

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah,

I pray your road trip went well.. That is awesome that you did that and what an encouragement that must have been for your friend. God has really blessed you with that gift!!! I have not written in a while but just wanted to let you know your family has not left our thoughts, prayers and of course reading the blog :)

May our Father continue to comfort that place in your heart.. We love you lots dear sister in Christ!

The Haviland's

 

Post a Comment

<< Home