We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas! Thank you so much for the encouragement you've been to our family this season. We so appreciate the prayers and the love.

We are heading over to "the Big House" to have a Christmas Eve celebration with Loretta, Reni, Mike and Grandma. We'll have a nice quiet time with Ethan tomorrow morning, then head out to have a big family dinner with all of the family who live in this area. All in all, this promises to be a Christmas full of family and memories. We have lots of snow and cold temperatures (which is wonderful for us Florida folk). This is definitely a white Christmas! We do miss all of our family and friends who aren't with us this year, though.

So... from our family to yours - may you have a wonderful time of joy this Christmas!

Lots of love,
Sarah, John and Ethan

10 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Another Blog said...

Merry Christmas John, Sarah and Ethan,

Your site has been a gift that keeps giving all year.

Best,
Michael

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!! Love you ALL so much!! Aunt B

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

 
At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!
Rob and Zach

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to all the Skee's in Montana!!

Love you guys
Henry and Darla

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Allison said...

Merry Christmas to you too. I have been praying for you a ton this week. I had a sick one and so we have been up several nights this week and you are always on my mind when I'm up in the night. I'll be praying that you have a blessed Christmas with family and memories. Love - Allison

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger LindaSue said...

Merry Christmas - hope Ethan gets something that makes him jump up and down! Bless you all - God IS with us.

 
At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. WE HAVE BEEN KEEPING YOU IN OUR PRAYERS EVEN MORE THIS HOLIDAY TIME. WE LOVE YOU AND PRAY FOR A BLESSED NEW YEAR TO COME. LOVE SIMONS FAMILY :)

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger LindaSue said...

Happy New Year Skees Family - you remain in our prayers and we are grateful the Lord has tied us all together.

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Allison said...

Hey, I just wanted to Thank you for the picture that Ellie drew of the Elephant. I got it yesterday and I have it up on my computer desk. Seemed to fit perfect there, since that is how I discovered your family. It is so crazy how the Lord works. I had been thinking about you yesterday afternoon. I was at the doctors office for my middle daughter and I think we were there for about two and a half hours and I thought about you and how many hours you spent with Ellie sitting in doctors office's waiting. Then I got home from the doctor's office and I had Ellie's picture in the mail. Thank you. God Bless. Allison

 

Post a Comment

<< Home