We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Friday, June 05, 2009

The Plan

Well, as expected, the packing of the truck has taken all day and is not done yet. We decided not to push to leave tonight, but stay over and have a relaxed last evening with the family. This feels just right. John and I enjoy the whole process of working together (even though I still don't like packing) and it is nice not to have to rush around like crazy and leave in a hurry. Ethan has been happily playing over at the other house. I was afraid that he would be clingy and nervous, but he seems quite content and relaxed. So all of the pieces are falling together nicely. I will be in touch as I'm able...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home