We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

John's Visit - Part I

Thank you once again for being such wonderful friends and helping me to sort through this complicated minefield of grief! Your sweet comments encouraged my heart more than you know!

I thought I would post photos of John's visit in two or three parts. To begin with, I will show you the absolute highlight of the trip.

We were sitting in the car waiting to go on a trip to Glacier National Park, and Ethan climbed up into John's lap and said "I'm so glad you are here, Daddy!" and I was so thankful that I had the camera on hand to capture it:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stay tuned for more photos...

5 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger LindaSue said...

That Ethan - he knows how to set the emotional tone for a good visit! Thanks for sharing your guys with us.

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just precious! Sheri

 
At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Lauren said...

i love the last one the best... miss u cuzins....!

 
At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It makes me want to cry. Do me a favor and and make the best of every moment you have with him. He deserves it.

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah,

I have not been able to read your blog in too long... I love these photos of John and Ethan, how priceless. Thank you for sharing your precious family with all of us. You can just see the love between them!! Also, your Easter post was so uplifting. That is just so cool what you experienced with Ellie. Praise God he gave that to you because as his daughter he KNEW you needed that!!

All I can say is we love you and will continue to pray and share in your journey!

The Haviland's

 

Post a Comment

<< Home