We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Friday, March 13, 2009

On a trip...

I was planning to update yesterday to let you know that Ethan and I are going to Minnesota for 10 days to see my parents. I'm also going to finally get to hold my new nephew Tanner! (Of course I'm excited about getting to see his parents, Dave and Trish too!)

So... before I had a chance to update yesterday, my computer got ANOTHER virus! Grrrr. I am about to leave to pick Ethan up and head to the airport - should have left 5 min. ago - but I grabbed a minute to get on Loretta's computer. I may have a chance to update from MN, but probably not often. I will miss you all while I'm gone!

1 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Another Blog said...

Hi Sarah,

You all remain in my prayers.

Happy Trails

 

Post a Comment

<< Home