We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Just Checking In...

I just wanted to check in to say hi. I've got nothing terribly new or exciting to report.

I've had a busy week for the first time in a long time. I've gotten together with some friends and I had my hair done! The hair appointment was long overdue, and when that happens, the outcome is usually pretty exciting. This time was no different. I didn't go for a drastic change in style, but I opted to take a risk with the color! I'm so not sorry that I did. I'll try to get a photo up for you soon. It's very nearly platinum! You know how you like to find a look for your hair that is just perfectly "you"? Well that's usually what I'm going for. This time, I think I went a little farther outside of that box and went for the "me" that I would really like to be. :-) It's fun and interesting and I'm just really loving it.

So that's the news for now. I will get you a photo as soon as I can!

3 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger LindaSue said...

You don't belong in a box - I see you MAYBE in a nice hat box with beautiful design on it - but nothing plain. So platinum hair might be fun - looking forward to the picture. It is good to hear nothing exciting - exciting in your life (and usually in mine) can be more than a bit wild to ride through! Take care and does Ethan like your hair?

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Linda Sue,

Ethan seems to be used to it now. He spent the first day looking at me with squinty eyes and mumbling something unintelligeable about "white". Then he would look away altogether, as if it was just too much. I completely ignored him! :-)

 
At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!! Can't wait to see it!! I love your thinking out of the box. Aunt B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home