We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My beloved computer has come home...

...wish I could say the same of my beloved husband. Ah well, one thing at a time.

I am so happy to have my laptop home safe and sound! It's just not right how much I missed it.

John and I shared our morning coffee via webcam this morning. On some nights, John will even read Ethan his bedtime chapter of Narnia over the computer. Isn't technology great?

Well, for now there isn't much to share. The days have been passing in a reasonably sane sort of routine. I'm off to wrangle a tired little boy into his bed... wish me luck! Seriously.

4 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger LindaSue said...

Seriously - I wish you the Kid Whisperer touch with Ethan Duma -glad you have computer back - I could have lived in another century if I had internet access and good toilet paper!

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Mollie said...

Sounds like the Jetsons! Glad to hear you guys are doing okay. Hope the computer makes the distance seem less - blessings!

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger sumi said...

Whoo hoo! I am glad you are online again. Hugs...

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are back online. What ever did we do (in the olden days) WITHOUT our computers? Sheri :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home