We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Quick answers...

Thanks for all the sweet comments! We have been having a wonderful week despite John getting sick for a couple of days. I thought I'd just take the time to answer a couple of questions you asked...

Gena: John really loved my hair!

Rebecca: The wonderfully trustworthy guy has not fixed my computer yet. But I'm finding that I really don't
mind! :-)

I must go for now, as I'm typing this on my IPod and my thumbs are getting tired! I'll check back in later with longer posts and photos when my computer is up and running.

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger LindaSue said...

OK so John leaves and we get no new stories, pictures or hairdos? Trusting the 'puter is fixed it is just the Sarah which might be too busy. Hope all is well with the Skees - Montana and Florida Skees!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home