We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Prayer Request...

Thanks for all of your well wishes for our arrival in Florida! We are happy to be here and have hit the ground running...

I am writing tonight to ask for your prayers. John's cousin, Jared, was in a terrible car accident. I spent the day at the hospital with the family. Jared's wife, Michelle, two of his brothers, and his parents were all there, as well as much of the extended family. His other brother and family are arriving from Hong Kong tomorrow. Some of the family came in from Montana. His injuries are very severe and the family is waiting to see what each day will bring. I would so appreciate your prayers for strength and peace for the family, and that God would heal Jared. My heart is just breaking for them all tonight... Thanks so much!

5 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah! Thank you so much for being at the hospital today! I know that you made an impact!! I am Michelle's cousin in Washington and I take comfort in knowing there are people there like you helping her through this horrible time. Not at all to discount the pain that the whole family is going through. I know it has to be immense. I just know that it is hard for me to be here and not there to support her...but people like you help me to know that she is in good hands. It also helps to know that Codi is there for her as well. Thanks again and my thoughts are also with your family in this very difficult time.

Kim Schmitz

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Becky K. said...

Praying!

Wow, never a dull moment.

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger LindaSue said...

Oh Sarah - God's timing is amazing. You and John are there to support John's family with your love and prayers. Have been praying for Jared's supernatural healing and a sense of peace for his family.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger c.g. said...

Praying for the family.


"I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Lisa said...

Wow Sarah, your strength and support for others are amazing. My prayers are with all of you.
Lisa Murray

 

Post a Comment

<< Home