We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas Pictures at Last!

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days...quite frankly, after the last one I was a little drained. I finally am able to get some pictures out to you.

Christmas Eve...our very own "Thing 1" and "Thing 2" (Do you remember the story? Well these two are capable of doing the same things to a house. Where is that cat with his special picker-upper machine when I need him?)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellie and her Bubbie (Pat Skees)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Christmas Day...Ellie's face says it all!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...And out of the box

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A picture's worth a thousand words...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

To Ethan, no one else exists

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank you for helping to make our Christas special! We hope that you all had a wonderful time with your families.

3 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your heart with all of us who are praying for you.

You probably don't remember me, but I've met you a couple of times, most recently at Mamie Tindall's funeral in the early summer. I'm married to Lem Clark (have been for 33 years) who is the father of Kimmy Clark Stephens, Mamie Tindall's granddaughter. Lem and Billy and Stan worked together at Martin in Orlando many, many years ago.

Kimmy alerted us to Ellie's condition and your site. We've been reading about her and praying for many months. You are a very faithful, brave and inspiring family! Especially enjoyed your view of John's heart this time. While Lem and I have never been through anything like this, I feel the same way about him. I often tell people that he's the best thing that's ever happened to me, next to Jesus!

Anyway, just wanted to let you know we're praying for you up here in Georgia, and we've shared your site with many of our praying friends. God is good. He has taught me to always LIVE in Romans 8:28-29, and I am continually striving to conform to His precious image so that I can claim v. 28 as my own! :)

Blessings,
Sandy Clark

 
At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandy,
Thanks so much for all of the encouragement! Did we also see you at Mamie's birthday party 8 years ago? Ellie was a tiny baby... I'm just not very good at putting the names and faces together, but I would recognise you if I saw you. Thank you so much for your love and prayers - it means the world to us!

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks, sarah, for the photos! I'm glad ya'll had such a good time at christmas and i can't wait to see you again! your entries on here are, well ... you know :) i love reading them, and your posts are always beyond touching and sweet, and i can't tell you how encouraging and helpful it is to read it and have you share with us. happy new year!
=be well! Kristen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home