We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I have lost my words...

Hi all. Thanks for your sweet comments. I'm sorry once again for the lapse in my postings. I don't know how long it will take me to get back into the groove again... it's not even that things are so difficult or terrible right now... It mostly seems that I have run out of words. I know that's hard to imagine coming from me! But it's true. Even, and probably especially, in person - I simply have nothing to say. I am definitely wordier in writing than verbally (even on my good days) and for the moment I am just drawing a blank. So - I wanted to let you know that we are doing o.k. I think I'm totally exhausted from the long past months. I have also realized that a huge part of those months was the constant communication - with doctors, with Ellie, with each other, on the blog - and for the moment I am done communicating all together. So rather than just saying nothing, I thought that I would tell you that I am on hiatus from the written and spoken word. Nothing personal. It's where I'm at right now. Love you all!

4 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Another Blog said...

Well, I can't think of anything you might have forgotten to tell us.

Agapé

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger c.g. said...

To everything there is a season,
a time for every purpose under the sun....
a time to keep silent and a time to speak..

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8


Continuing to pray for you, John, Ethan and your families.

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger LindaSue said...

I so totally understand the word exhaustion. I'm better in writing than in person any day - but with the turmoil of the past year you are in a time of rest. As long as we know you are OK - thanks for the sweet message to me - I actually got my hair cut on Tuesday and used your picture as a guide! So you inspire even without words! take care of yourself and your beautiful family. As always - thank you for letting us know where you are - whether physically or emotionally or both.

 
At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are continuing to keep you all in our prayers.we are just glad to know that you are all okay.Taking care of yourself and your family is the most important thing. Much love, Simons family

 

Post a Comment

<< Home