We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Saturday, January 09, 2010

We are still alive... barely.

Thanks so much for all of the sweet comments and well-wishes. We managed to make it through the 19th and Christmas and New Years. I was sick for most of that time and since then I've been busy with work. Today is house cleaning/un-decorate for Christmas day... Ugh. I'm so tired and would much rather just sit here at the computer watching the hours tick by. But, alas, there are almost no clean clothes left in the house and the dust bunnies are about to stage a coup. I'm seriously contemplating waving the white flag before the war ever starts... sigh.

5 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I sympathize. You could be describing my place. :)
Glad to hear you're feeling better!

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger LindaSue said...

Good to hear you are all alive - that is a wonderful basis for getting your stuff together soon. One step at a time - find a task which takes about 15 minutes - go at it ferociously with some rockin' out music blaring. When that is done - congratulate yourself on a job well done and realize - "hey I could do at least ONE more".
I promised myself last night I'd leave the kitchen sink sparkling with no dirty anything setting in it. Was wonderful to walk through the valley of chaos which is my house - into the kitchen, past countertops with stuff piled up - and see - Ta DAH! a sparkling clean sink ready for today. At least one thing the way I want to make my house. Bless y'all - think of you so much. Loving my bathroom redo (the small one - I put pictures on my blog a while back)gave up on the private blog thing - we are both too busy.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Know that God has placed you and your family on our hearts. As I checked in with you over the holidays - I prayed for you.

He is holding you in his arms....

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure are busy with life and work etc. I just wanted to send a "hello" as I do come and check your website every now and then to see how you are doing. Still praying for you!

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is your family doing?! Think of you often & would love to hear how things are going for you all.

NTMer in the UK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home