We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

For Your Entertainment...

A few of Ethan's constant questions (since yesterday):

"Are you old, Mommy?"... um, well, older than you... "So you're old?" ...well, kind of..."You ARE old!"
"Are you as strong as an anaconda?"
"Is Ellie sick, but I'm not sick?"
"Do babies stay warm in their mommy's tummies?"
"What does 'it's a deal' mean?"
"Would I drown if I kept my head under the water for long?"
"Will you buy me a present at the store if I go poopy on the poty?"
"Would you die if you were fighting with tigers, Mommy?"
"Are you stronger than God, Mommy?"
"What does 'in a few more minutes' mean?"

Mommy's question: "So whatever happened to good old fashioned 'WHY?'...sigh...those were the good old days..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home