We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Life is Good

Just a quick note: It's been a good day, and the report from the clinic is that most of her blood levels are on the rise...slowly, but definitely going up. We're keeping an eye on the hemoglobin - it's the only one that went down a bit, but her energy has been decent so I'm hopeful that the hemoglobin will start the upward trend soon.

I'm going out tonight for a nice dinner with my husband - I must take my new hairdo out for a spin...all this good hair cannot go to waste! I must go now and make myself beautiful...sigh, it's such a chore to get dressed up and go out...you know how I hate that :-) I'm so excited to be getting out with John!

Have a wonderful evening.

4 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you, Sarah, hope you two had a nice evening!

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah,

Missing you and thinking about you all while we're away. We're having a good time just hanging out.

Hope you're evening out was fun!

Love,
Kim

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks B

Thanks Kim,
Sorry we didn't get to go walking before you left...I would have enjoyed that. I'm glad you're having fun. Tell your family hi for me. I'll enjoy seeing you when you get back! Yes, we did have fun getting out.

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah;

Larry and I are praying for all of you. I had no idea CECE was back in FL. She use to do my hair until she moved to CA with her hubby. Please let me know where she is.
Thanks
Wanda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home