We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Been too Busy to Post...

It has been hard to get updates out often, as each day seems busier than the next! Sometimes I will start an entry, then not be able to finish it before the next day, then something will change or there will be more to add...you get the idea.

Basically, even tonight I am too tired to give a long update - last night I was thrilled to finally get 5 hours of sleep! Still, it wasn't enough to leave me well rested and as of now, I can hardly see straight. The nights have been terribly uncomfortable for Ellie, and so sleep has been hard to come by all around.

Today Ellie had her bone marrow biopsies. She did great! She was a little sore at first, but by the time we got home she was as perky as could be and by the end of the day was bouncing off the walls. We haven't gotten the results back yet.

I have so many things to update you on...and have lots of pictures! I want to be able to devote some time to it, so tomorrow I plan on getting you all of the details. Sneak peak at what's to come: Family pictures, Ethan's fourth birthday party, a VERY special ballet, and YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE! I will try to get it all out there tomorrow, but since there is so much to "show and tell" I'll do it in several posts...so keep checking...

Thanks for your patience - and interest. Lots of love, and goodnight.

1 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ellie,

I am Catholic and I have never said the rosary. Since I have heard of your battles I have started saying the rosary everyday for you. You have brought something out of me that I have been wanting to do for a long time.
Jesus has you in his hands. I have sent all of my friends your name and they have you in their prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home