We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm back!

Hi all. I just wanted to let you know that I have just arrived home from Minnesota. I had a wonderful time. It went by so quickly! I will have more to tell and some pictures on another day.

Tonight I will just leave you with Ethan's comments and observations.

"Mom, you look different." (Because I had on jeans and earrings that he had never seen before.)

Then later "Mom, I like your jeans."

And finally "Mom, you are the same beautiful as Ellie."

Ahhhh. Life is good. I'm home, and my son still thinks I'm beautiful. (Or maybe he was temporarily blinded by the gift I brought him from Grandma and Papa. It doesn't really matter. I'll take what I can get!)

5 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger sumi said...

Awww, what a sweetie. I love the way Ethan's always talking about Ellie and how beautiful she was to him.

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger LindaSue said...

Glad you had a good time - chuckling as always at Ethan and looking forward to tales of your adventures.

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE BEAUTIFUL FROM THE INSIDE OUT!! YOU ARE ALWAYS IN OUR PRAYERS. LOVE SIMONS FAMILY

 
At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can always trust ethan to tell you something straight up! (and he's usually right!)

btw, GREAT costume. (firebenders unite!) :)

 
At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time w/Mom & Gary. Plan on seeing them in Illinois when they visit there w/Aunt ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home