We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Chris Rice

I was searching for different artists who sing "O Love That Will Not Let Me Go" and found a BEAUTIFUL version by Chris Rice! I have tried and tried to find a way to get in on the blog, but can't. So I just thought I'd tell you about it. It's on his album "Peace Like a River" and there are so many other wonderful hymns (including "It is Well with my Soul" which I did find on YouTube, so I posted it below.) So... in case you wanted a good lead. I bought the whole album on iTunes. It's just beautiful!

6 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, thank you, sarah!! i love this song and i'm glad you're posting these - for your own peace of mind, and now ours! i love you so much and miss you!
-krissy

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Dylan Hartung said...

Hi Sarah, thinking of you and John always and of course Ellie. I saw a video on youtube that had many photos of Ellie on it and I just cried and cried. I know whn I get to heaven one day, Elle will be there and waiting for me to polish her finger nails! LOL

Love & Hope

Melissa Hartung (Dylan's mom)

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should check out the song "Dancing with the Angels" by Monk & Neagle. It makes me think of Ellie whenever I hear it.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger LindaSue said...

How special for us! Skip's favorite song is It Is Well With My Soul - thank you for sharing this and it is exciting that the words you are finding are songs. Bless you young friend - there is a balm in Gilead and apparently on iTunes also!

 
At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah,

You were heavy on my heart tonight so I lifted a special pray to our Heavenly Father for you! Thank you for the beautiful songs.... When there are no words just be still and know that he is God and has you in his hand and will not let you go.

Love to all of you!
The Haviland's

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Hi Sarah!
I found 2 sites for music if you ever want to post a song again on here...

you can try this one:
http://www.imeem.com/
(it's good because you can search by artist or song and it gives you the code to "embed" right into your post (HTML).

or this one:
http://www.projectplaylist.com/
(this one lets you have a whole playlist of your fav songs you can add to blog)

Love and prayers,
Kari

 

Post a Comment

<< Home