We will always remember Ellie for her love for others, her creativity, sensitivity, and delight in life! Ellie's light has spread far and wide... may it continue to shine in our hearts.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Phones...

I just wanted to let you know that our cell phone numbers have changed. We have finally changed the numbers from Florida area codes to Montana. Unfortunately, we had to change the whole number, not just area codes. I have tried to send out a mass email with the new numbers, but for some reason, my email list is not comprehensive. If you try to call us and cannot get through, please email me and I will send you the new numbers. Sorry for any inconvenience!

1 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah. I found your blog when I was searching for info about your dad. Years ago, as a younger teenager dreaming about the mission field, I picked up a magazine and part of it was about your dad. Last year, when packing to go to the other side of the country to live, I found it again and looked it up (since the first time I've lived in Eastern Europe, married, move back to my home country (Australia) ). I followed Ellie's journey, and now yours. I'm not a mother, yet my heart has broken for you. I've prayed for you and your family, that you would feel God with you - and I believe you have.

I still think and pray about you, and love Ethan's insights into life! Surely brings us all back to earth :)O

on TV here we recently had a story about the fact that 2 in 3 marriages can't handle loosing a child and break down. I guess it's a measure of God's grace that in your case it's worked the way he designed. I guess I'm trying to saw well done, and wow how good is God.

I pray you continue to feel his arms wrapped around you and look forward to seeing how He demonstrates the beauty of his grace through you all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home